Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 20: Teaching English and Ninjas in Wakayama!


The zone

Wakayama

Okonomiyaki

Sword of a ninja

I'm becoming a ninja

Sakai


Nakamoto Shimai and Chimu(team)

みなさんこんにちわ (hello everyone),

This week has been a really fun and tiring week. The other day we
biked over 20 miles in one day. It's crazy how much as a missionary
you bike, walk, and talk. I love it! I love being a missionary.

The other night we were biking down a hill, I dropped something out of
my pocket and thought that I pulled on the right break, but I pulled
on the front one, which your not suppose to do. Haha... but, when I
pulled on it, I like almost flew forward. Luckily I didn't haha..

On Friday we had Zone Training meeting! I learned so much, we talked a
lot about changing our way of thinking and becoming who God wants us
to be. It was really fun! I received so much inspiration! After most
of the zone went out for okonomiyaki! After we headed to an
appointment with a family that came to church last Sunday. They were
more interested in learning English, but we shared a spiritual
message. Their family was so nice. We have another lesson on Friday.
Later that night we had Eikaiwa(English class). After Eikaiwa we had a
lesson with an investigator who I really don't know if he has interest
or if he just wants to bash us with Buddhism... but e lesson went
alright, we have another lesson on Friday as well. Hope things go
better.

Saturday was incredible! I have recently noticed that if you start to
look at the things they way God sees things, you will find more than
you thought you would. More miracles, more inspiration, more
everything. We had 9 lessons that day. We talked to over 20 people,
but we had 9 of them that listened and talked with us! How cool is
that?
We were walking around the Jou(castle) and we came up this hill, and
we saw a ninja! A legit ninja... just chilling and talking to people.
We found out later that there were ninjas at the castle that day, not
sure why.. but it was legit!

Oh I tried black thunder ice cream! And that ice cream changes your
world... it is so good. Basically if you didn't know Black thunder
cant really be explained, but it kinda taste like Oreos , but 10x
better! But, they have it in ice cream!

Yesterday though we went to Sakai to my first Stake Conference in
Japan! It was really fun to try to understand what people were talking
about haha and see President and sister Welch! We got a ride with one
of the most amazing members in our ward Nakamoto Shimai, she is so so
nice, and practically my best friend, beside my companions!

Such a great week! I hope all of you have been having a good one, I'm
so grateful for my family, friends, my companions, and the gospel!
Love you all! Have a good week!

あいしています!

ロケット姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment