Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week 14 メリークリスマス (merīkurisumasu)

 Merry Christmas!
 What a week!!!! This week has been really long and really interesting!
 I really am having a hard time remembering what all had happened this week. But, I have really had such a really great week. We have seen so
 many miracles! First of all I have really been working on being exact
 obedient and these past few weeks have been a little hard , no one has
 wanted to talked to us and listen to our message. But, we decided to
 go off of faith and listen to the prompting of the Holy Ghost. And I
 can tell you that blessing come and miracles are real. We have been
 trying to get a hold of all of the old investigators that are here.
 And we did! They are all very nice and we will be going and visit them
 more often!

 One of the crazy things that happened his week was that we met with an
 investigator and his family the other day. We had some hot chocolate
 and we met his wife and his two daughters, they are really nice, and
 I'm pretty sure that Gusman Shimai told her that I wanted to buy one,
 but I told her to tell her I wanted to try one on.. haha... but then
 she started like asking what color and what kind.. so crap... hahaha
 but they had to leave half way through the talk. So after the sisters
 left we talked to him and his wife. He asked a question about if we
 believe in hell... and then we talked about the plan of salvation with
 them. It was great!

 I love you all have a good Christmas I will email a lot next week!

Love lockett Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment