Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week 17 San Nin life!




There are so many changes now in Wakayama!
I have a new companion named Dayley shimai! She is from Australia!shes
21 and she practically the funniest person I know. She's only been in
Japan for about 4 1/2 months so she's a 4th transfer!
We had a really fun week! We did this thing for the beginning of the
new year called mochitsuki! It's where you pound rice into Mochi! I
love it so much! It was really good! I tried pounding some, the whole
ward came out for it!

Lately we have been trying to find more investigators, but not really
having any luck, but we keep trying!

We now have a SAN NIN in WAKAYAMA! A san nin is three people! I am now
in a companionship with two companions, it doesn't happen often, but
it is so much fun having two people to talk to. We all get along so
well! We keep seeing so many miracles of people stopping and
listening. One of our investigators is starting to progress more in
the gospel! He is reading the Book of Mormon and has questions for us!
I'm really excited to see what happens! We got to go over to his house
and saw his daughters new born baby! We also went on a kokan(companion
exchanges) in 怖地長野(Kowachinagano). It was tiring, but I learned a lot,
I also could start seeing the gift of tongues working in my life! I
can tell you that God does call people to places for a reason, and he
knows that we can do anything. I have so much faith in my Heavenly
Father that I was sent here for a reason.

Oh and yes I tried RAMEN! It's really good actually! I really love
food in Japan! I've been trying some really interesting food in Japan!
I've been trying ramen, raw eggs, sushi... man what more can I get I
am so excited!

Last night my companions and I to break our fast, tried some thing
called Tim tams with hot chocolate called a Tim tam slam! It's from
Australia! Thank you Dayley Shimai you have changed my life! You bite
off one corner off and then the diagonal corner and sip your hot
chocolate!

Lately what's been on my mind is the challenge that we have been given
by our mission president. We were told to read the Book of Mormon
again and look for the faith and repentance sections of the Book of
Mormon, and basically the Book of Mormon is faith and repentance and
more faith and repentance. So, I mean basically read the Book of
Mormon! It is so interesting how our eyes can changed and turned to
look a different way on the Book of Mormon! I'm learning so much! God
works in mysterious ways!

Love you all so much!
あいしています!
ロケット姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment