Sunday, September 3, 2017

Week 52: I thought I was suppose to learn Japanese?



P.S. I just turned 20! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!




Sent from my iPad


Sent from my iPad

Dear family and friends,

O-genki desu ka?
bạn khỏe không?

What a week it has been. Nothing but working hard and miracles were
brought to past. Something that I have learned on a mission in Japan.
Is that half the time your not teaching in Japanese... I have talked
to people from everywhere around the world. I have met people from the
states, South America, Europe, Africa, Thailand, Australia,
Philippines, India, Nepal, and now from Vietnam.

But, God has enormous plans for us. We just have to have the faith
that everything will work out in the end. This week we have had
miracles come out of nowhere.

I just wanted to share a short miracle since I don't have a lot of
time. On Thursday we were biking back to the church, and we forgot the
keys so we call the Elders. Then they said they were on their way to
the church at that moment guiding a Vietnamese lady to the church. He
had housed into her, she said she had been looking for a church. We
then met her and tried our very hardest to speak a little
Vietnamese... google translate comes in handy. ;) she then started
speaking in Japanese... haha yokatta.
We gave her a church tour and told her about how we love Jesus Christ
and we learn about god and Jesus Christ. She was so interested. I
remembered before she got there that last transfer we got a Vietnamese
Book of Mormon for another Vietnamese lady but then she moved back to
Vietnam, but God has plans for us! So, I called up the other
sisters... we were on exchanges... and told them to grab the Book of
Mormon.
As we were teaching her and walking around the church, the other
sisters showed up at the church and brought the Book of Mormon.
We gave her he Book and got some contact information and she is now
our new investigator! Her name is Zunn!!

I guess I need to learn some more Vietnamese! Haha...! Well... that's
about it for this week.. sorry it's short, talk to you next week! Oh
and I was transferred early for some other reasons talk to you guys
about it later!

Love ロケット姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment