Wednesday, September 28, 2016

First Day in MTC

Hi mom,dad, family, and friends,



I have survived the first day of the MTC and I can tell you it was a
Love you all!!!
Love,


crazy day. I don't have much time to write because we have breakfast
in a few and then like 14 hours of language today! But, the MTC is
better than I dreamed I love it here. One of the most amazing things
about the MTC is that it has the power to comfort you right away after
saying goodbye. I was very upset and couldn't stop crying. But, as
soon as I walked through those doors I felt the rush of just love and
i haven't cried since. I got my books and I literally have about 20+.
I also met my Dōryō (companion) her name is Epling Shimai ( Sister
Epling) she's from Mississippi and she is so cute. She is very
obedient and I know we will get along just fine. In our room we have 2
other sisters Snow Shimai and Bills Shimai but you say it like Birsu
Shimai in Japanese! Oh and my name is hilarious in Japanese it may
look like Lockett but in Japanese our name is said or sounds like
Rocketo so I'm like Sister Rocket with an o. Which everyone thinks is
hilarious. Also it m an iPad mission so I get an iPad for the whole
time I'm here. Oh and our district or classroom has 3 sets of Elders
and 2 sets of sisters. And my companion and I are the only ones going
to Kobe. But, my P day is Wednesday so talk about to you all later.


Locketto Shimai ( or Rocketto) hahah
Oh and I have learned in 30 minutes how to say hi my name is and this
is my companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment